Pick – A Responsive Ghost Blog Theme
Pick is clean content focus Blogging Theme. It has the Powerful admin panel, Intricate development and a pack of essential features really makes Pick stand out. It supports 6 type of post format. It is simple and elegant. Pick is suitable for any kind of personal, travel, hobby, lifestyle and tutorial blog etc. Installing and customizing this theme is very easy. All required pieces of information are provided in the documentation.
- HTML5 / CSS3 valid code
- SEO Friendly
- Cross-Browser Compatibility Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, IE9+
- 100% responsive
- Font Awesome Icons and Custom Icon (retina ready)
- Well commented and well structured coding
- SASS (CSS) file included
- Built with Bootstrap-3
- Easy to customize
- Social share links
- 3 Home Page Layout (List, Grid, Masonry)
- Custom layout support (Sidebar left, sidebar right and full width)
- Google Map included
- Custom Favicon
- 12 Custom Widget
- Supported Youtube, Vimeo, Soundcloud And Mixcloud audio and video
- 8 Post Format Support
- Full support of Multilevel Custom Menu.
- Author info box below each article
- Custom 404 error page.
- Ready for latest version of Ghost.
- And more…
Sources and Credits
I’ve used the following images, icons or other files as listed.
- bootstrap.js / bootstrap.min.js – Bootstrap 3 – http://www.getbootstrap.com
- owl.carousel.js – Item Slider Script – http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/
- jQuery.appear.js – For jQuery appear – https://github.com/morr/jquery.appear
- Fitvids- For video – http://fitvidsjs.com/
- modernizr- for html5 and css3 – http://modernizr.com/
- SmoothScroll – https://github.com/galambalazs/smoothscroll
- Flickr Image gallery – http://www.newmediacampaigns.com/page/jquery-flickr-plugin
- Instafeed – http://instafeedjs.com/
- ImageLoaded JQuery – https://plugins.jquery.com/imagesloaded/
- ghostHunter – https://github.com/jamalneufeld/ghostHunter
- jQuery FormChimp – http://www.fabioquarantini.com/formchimp/
- Heighlight – https://highlightjs.org/
- Jquery – http://jquery.com/